At Living In my Skin, we aim to build understanding between the different communities in San Antonio. Part of that is fostering conversation and dialogue between our visitors. That’s why we’ve opened our site to comments.
Just as we bring you experiences of our participants, we want our comments section to bring introspection, consideration and quality discourse. We want to foster conversations that are respectful of different viewpoints; attacks on other commenters, putdowns, and name-calling won’t be tolerated. We have put the following community guidelines in place to maintain the comments section as a place for civil discussion.
We reserve the discretion to delete comments that contain:
- profanity or obscene and indecent language;
- threats, personal attacks, or defamatory statements;
- hateful speech directed at race, color, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, religion, or disability;
- violation of privacy;
- fundraising, advertising, or self-promotion
- copyrighted or other proprietary material used without express permission;
- false or misleading statements;
- denigrating comments against individuals as well as organizations, business, etc;
- more than 250 words.
Due to computer security concerns, comments including links will be removed.
By posting your comments, you grant Living In My Skin and anyone viewing our site permission to copy, distribute, or display your comments publicly and free of charge.
Opinions expressed in comments reflect those of the commenter, not the creators, producers or supporters of Living In My Skin.